all you need to know:
BREXIT - IT’S SHIPPING AS USUAL at World Options
For many businesses, Britain’s decision to leave the EU raises a lot of questions and concerns.
If you ship goods internationally, we understand that this can be a confusing time.
World Options is committed to providing our customers continued online shipping services, pre and post Brexit.
Over the last few months we have been working with our partner carriers, UPS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, DPD to provide clear understanding and a working strategy in order to ensure World Options prepares its customers for the anticipated changes Brexit may bring.
World Options provides an online shipping portal. Our technology connects to our partner carrier’s world-class I.T solutions, providing World Options business customers shipping with ease through our online portal. As well as offering customers a dedicated account managed service with exceptional customer support.
- The following pages on the left aim to answer the questions World Options customers who import and export goods to and from the EU may be asking.
- This guidance should help minimise disruption as a result of Brexit. If you are a World Options customer with further questions regarding Brexit, please contact your account manager directly.
- Not already a customer of World Options? Start using our online shipping services, request your free shipping account by BECOMING A CUSTOMER HERE.
Need help with your business shipping?
World Options presents the ultimate guide to business shipping
Designed to help your business save valuable time and money on your logistics.
Download or view the guide here and discover:
- How to create an effective shipping plan
- How we can help your business ship
- Our essential packing guide
- What insurance you’ll need
- Dangerous, hazardous, prohibited and restricted items
- What our customers say
- And more!
To start using World Options online shipping services, request your free shipping account by BECOMING A CUSTOMER HERE.