Integrate your WooCommerce website with World Options - Global Shipping App
WooCommerce is an eCommerce platform built on the web design software WordPress. It has a wide variety of benefits for businesses with online stores. Mainly, it allows online stores ease to manage their products in a very user-friendly interface processing online payments from customers with ease.
We’ve created an app available within the WooCommerce app store that now allows online businesses using WooCommerce to connect to World Options shipping rates.
The World Options Global Shipping app gives online stores access to low cost shipping rates from our partner carriers; UPS, DHL, DPD, FedEX and TNT within your WooCommerce store.
What’s also beneficial is we’ve added Royal Mail shipping rates within the app, which allows you and your customers flexibility to choose a preferred courier service from either Royal Mail or our courier partners when ordering goods online.
WHY CONNECT YOUR WOOCOMMERCE WEBSITE WITH WORLD OPTIONS APP:
- Access to live and accurate global shipping prices
- Receive low-priced courier rates from: UPS, DHL, DPD, FedEX and TNT
- Flexibility of using Royal Mail services within the same app
- Money savings for your business and your customers
- Not tech savvy, don’t worry - we guide you through the installation process
- A dedicated World Options account manager available to speak
HOW IT WORKS
- A World Options account manager to help you with the installation
- Your World Options shipping account will be created for you
- Followed by an online demonstration with a World Options account manager
- Log into to your WooCommerce website
- Find the “World Options – Global Shipping” app to WooCommerce app store
- Add the World Options Meter Number, Location (API URL), Username and Password into your setting, this will setup your World Options account in WooCommerce
- Once installed, World Options rates and Royal Mail rates with be visible to add the goods on your online store
- When a customer places an order, you print the shipping label, attach it to the order and the chosen courier will collect the shipment and deliver it to its destination.
- If it’s a Royal Mail delivery option which has been selected, print the shipping label, attach it to the order and take the parcel to a post office for delivery.
GET STARTED – REQUEST A WOOCOMMERCE SHIPPING INTEGRATION BELOW
A dedicated account manager will be in touch to get you started.