- Shipping Services
- Become a Customer
- Franchise Opportunities
TYPES OF SERVICES:
If you’re a small or medium-sized business, finding a trusted courier with affordable prices to ship anything from documents, parcels and pallets can at times be a difficult process.
World Options solves this problem. Businesses can use our online shipping portal and compare discounted shipping quotes from the world’s leading carriers, such as DHL, UPS, FedEx, and TNT.
Also, all shipments come with full tracking and the option of adding protection cover.
Businesses expect packages to be delivered without delays and be undamaged. World Options offers a variety of next day delivery services from UPS, DHL, TNT & FedEx that will ensure that packages are delivered on time.
Compare Courier Prices with World Options Online Portal
Whatever your business plans to ship, you can do this easily and quickly with the World Options portal.
Compare multiple shipping quotes and process the booking from start to finish in just a few clicks with all the necessary paperwork including:
- Printing shipping labels
- Generate a commercial invoice (for DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, Interlink Express, DPD, Pallex, Palletways, and DX Freight)
- Book bulk shipments in one go with Ship Manager
- Store saved addresses for future shipments
- And more – the World Options portal does it all.
What Kind of Products Can My Business Ship with World Options?
Pretty much everything! Below is a small list of some of the products that businesses ship to other companies In the UK and around the world:
- Car parts (without oils or lubricants and batteries)
- Furniture (home and office)
- Plastic medical parts*
- Stationary (ring binders, etc)
- Musical equipment (Electric Guitars, Vinyl LP’s, etc)*
- Product samples*
- Rotary seals
- Electronic weighing scales (without Lithium batteries)
- Greenhouse water filtration systems (without hazardous chemicals)
- Glass fibre insulation
- Marketing display stands and banners*
*PLEASE NOTE - Certain goods may have T&Cs and special carrier instructions before they can be shipped. Please ensure you check with your World Options account manager before booking the shipment.
To discover how World Options can solve your business shipping needs, click here to become a customer and start shipping.