How to send documents aboard
Digital correspondence has changed the way we live our lives and changed our expectations of fast communication.
In a world full of technology and emails, sending a document to another country might be considered a bit out dated. But in some situations, it is still a necessary requirement to have a hard copy document depending on the type of document. Important documents have more emphasis regarding the safety and transit speed placed on the shipment. In the case of, Law Firms, Real Estate Companies and Banks, a signed contract is usually required in order to complete a deal or transaction.
Shipping documents aboard is relatively simple, in most countries documents can pass straight through customs with ease, whereas larger items such as parcels and packages tend to be a little more complex.
Businesses who rely on express document courier service are:
- Government Departments
- Legal Firms and Solicitors
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Property & Real Estate Agents
- Land Registries
If your business ships documents internationally, World Options is here to help!
Here’s how to Ship Important Documents Globally using World Options
- Choose the correct envelope or packet for your documents
- Weigh the document and then measure the width, length, height
- Choose the delivery service that suits your requirement
- Clearly describe the contents of the document when prompted
- Book your shipment on the World Options online portal, selecting the carrier of your choice
- Print off the shipping label and securely attach it to your document
- Your chosen carrier will collect it and deliver it to its chosen destination
- Not already a customer of World Options? Start using our online shipping services, request your free shipping account by BECOMING A CUSTOMER HERE.
ULTIMATE Guide to BUSINESS SHIPPING:
HOW TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY ON YOUR SHIPPING NEEDS
World Options presents the ultimate guide to business shipping, designed to help your business save valuable time and money on your logistics. In this guide you will learn everything you need to create and implement an efficient and cost-effective shipping strategy that works for your company, your needs and your customers.
Download or view the guide here and discover:
- How to create an effective shipping plan
- How we can help your business ship
- Our essential packing guide
- What insurance you’ll need
- Dangerous, hazardous, prohibited and restricted items
- What our customers say
- And more!