ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW:
How our Carrier partners are preparing for Brexit
Q: What changes have our partner carriers made?
A: The carriers have:
- Made changes to systems shipping tools to accommodate new documentation
- Expanded customs agent capability
- Extra resources to support on duty and VAT collections
- Extra customer service support to customers
- Enhanced contingency planning for networks, airlines and air freight
- Engagement with government and regulatory authorities
- Further guidance provided on their websites to help customers
The majority of our carriers have slightly different processes of operating. Each carrier has their own advice and strategy for businesses pre and post Brexit.
If there is a particular carrier that you select on a regular basis through the World Options online shipping portal, we advise that you to read their guidance and familiarise yourself on their Brexit strategy by clicking the links below.
UPS – Brexit Guide: https://solutions.ups.com/gb-brexit.html
DHL - Brexit Guide: https://dhlguide.co.uk/brexit/
TNT – Brexit Guide: https://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/site/company/bre...
FedEx – Brexit Guide: https://www.fedex.com/en-gb/about/brexit/q-and-a.h...
DPD – Brexit Guide - https://www.dpd.co.uk/content/about_dpd/brexit-rea...
Additional information can be found on the following Government website: https://www.gov.uk/government/brexit