If you’re an online retailer with an Amazon store, managing the shipping of your orders can be a long and time-consuming task. Finding the most competitive shipping rates based on item size, delivery timescales and destination is essential to ensure profitable sales and customer satisfaction.
Amazon and WO Ship Manager
- Do you run an Amazon online store?
- Do you ship high volumes of items to your customers?
- Do you spend a lot of admin time processing orders for delivery?
- Would you like a simpler way of shipping your goods?
- Would you like cost effective shipping prices?
- Would you like the option of choosing from multiple carriers in one place?
If so, then now might be the time to streamline your shipping needs and save your business money.
How it works
We have created one of the best bulk shipping tools in the industry, this tool is called “WO Ship Manager”.
WO Ship Manager has the power to easily process hundreds of shipments at one time instantly. Or simply process a few shipments, the choice and flexibility is there. Available within the World Options online shipping portal it can transform the way you ship your Amazon products to customers.
There is also the added benefit of the “Quick Quote” tool within WO Ship Manager. Allowing businesses with Amazon stores to get real time quotes from the World’s leading carriers all in one place before proceeding with shipments.
Simply import your orders, view delivery timescales, destination, prices and booked your shipments in bulk or one by one in just a few clicks.
Bulk print your shipping labels and your shipments will then be collected by the carrier and delivered to its destination.
WO Ship Manager Features:
- Multiple Shipments
- Single Shipments
- CSV Import with field mapping
- Save part booked shipments and ship later
- Merge shipments with same address
- View multiple quotes in real time
- Prepare customer invoices in bulk
- Edit collections
- Search previous shipments
- Rebook saved previous shipments
- Print shipment labels in bulk
To get WO Ship Manager – Contact us using the form on the left