WE ARE RECRUITING
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
World Options are a provider of international courier, parcel delivery and courier services.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Customer Services department. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
The role is predominately telephone based, therefore will need to be excellent telephone communication skills.
This is a complex and varied role in an exciting, friendly and busy customer service environment, providing a great opportunity for someone to enhance their skills.
- Ideally the candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the logistics industry
- Knowledge of couriers including UPS, DHL, TNT and FedEx and use of air and road freight would be an advantage
- Liaising with World Options franchisees and their staff
- Solving any courier delivery issues arising from customers using the company’s online shipping portal
- Resolving shipment queries and acting as a liaison between World Options franchisees customers and the main couriers
- Good computer skills are essential as the role involves using email software, online software to view shipments as well as World Options in-house software programs
- An ability to multi-task and prioritise as well as work to courier set time limits is essential
- You will be joining a team of customer service advisors within a growing company with an ethos of co-operative teamwork and support for each other, working alongside various other teams within the company.
- Immediate start after interviews. This is a permanent position after a 6 month probationary period.
- Although the job is based at Haslingden at the moment we will be moving to Clayton Le Moors in the near future.
Salary: £17,000- £19,000 p.a based on age and experience
Hours: 9.00 to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
To apply, send your CV to Janette@worldoptions.co.uk